1. Football today
  2. Premier League
  3. Sheff Utd vs Arsenal

White (58') Rice (39') Havertz (25') Martinelli (15') Bogle (13') Odegaard (5')

How to watch Sheff Utd vs Arsenal online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 73'
    Substitution
    • Rice, Declan
    • Trossard, Leandro

    Mikel Arteta is making the team's fifth substitution at Bramall Lane with Leandro Trossard replacing Declan Rice.

  • 65'
    Substitution
    • White, Ben
    • Soares, Cedric

    Arsenal make their fourth substitution with Cedric Soares replacing Ben White.

  • 65'
    Substitution
    • Jorginho
    • Partey, Thomas

    The away team have replaced Jorginho with Thomas Partey. This is the third substitution made today by Mikel Arteta.

  • 65'
    Substitution
    • Martinelli, Gabriel
    • Jesus, Gabriel

    The away team have replaced Gabriel Martinelli with Gabriel Jesus. This is the second substitution made today by Mikel Arteta.

  • 64'
    Substitution
    • Ahmedhodzic, Anel
    • Arblaster, Ollie

    Ollie Arblaster is on a sub for Anel Ahmedhodzic for Sheffield Utd.

  • 58'
    Goal !
    • White, Ben (Scorer)
    • Havertz, Kai (Assist)

    It's now 0-6 in Sheffield as Ben White scores for Arsenal.

    Kai Havertz instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • McAtee, James
    • Baldock, George

    Chris Wilder (Sheffield Utd) is making a fourth substitution, with George Baldock replacing James McAtee.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • McBurnie, Oliver
    • Osula, William

    Chris Wilder is making the team's third substitution at Bramall Lane with William Osula replacing Oliver McBurnie.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Davies, Tom
    • Brooks, Andre

    The home team replace Tom Davies with Andre Brooks.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Saka, Bukayo
    • Vieira, Fabio

    Fabio Vieira is replacing Bukayo Saka for the away team.

  • 39'
    Goal !
    • Rice, Declan (Scorer)
    • Saka, Bukayo (Assist)

    Goal! Arsenal extend their lead to 0-5 through Declan Rice.

    Bukayo Saka with an assist there.

  • 29'
    Yellow Card
    • Bogle, Jayden

    Jayden Bogle (Sheffield Utd) has received a first yellow card.

  • 25'
    Goal !
    • Havertz, Kai (Scorer)
    • Martinelli, Gabriel (Assist)

    Goal! Kai Havertz extends Arsenal's lead to 0-4.

    Great play from Gabriel Martinelli to set up the goal.

  • 17'
    Substitution
    • Norwood, Oliver
    • Osborn, Ben

    Ben Osborn is replacing Oliver Norwood for Sheffield Utd at Bramall Lane.

  • 15'
    Goal !
    • Martinelli, Gabriel (Scorer)
    • Kiwior, Jakub (Assist)

    Goal! Gabriel Martinelli extends Arsenal's lead to 0-3.

    That's a fine assist from Jakub Kiwior.

  • 13'
    Goal !
    • Bogle, Jayden (Scorer)

    Jayden Bogle blunders with an own goal. This makes it 0-2.

  • 5'
    Goal !
    • Odegaard, Martin (Scorer)

    Martin Odegaard scores to make it 0-1 at Bramall Lane.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Sheff Utd
(3-5-2)
(4-3-3)
Arsenal
13Grbic15Ahmedhodzic5Trusty19Robinson20Bogle16Norwood21Souza8Hamer22Davies28McAtee9McBurnie22Raya4White2Saliba6Magalhaes15Kiwior8Odegaard20Jorginho41Rice7Saka29Havertz11Martinelli
Arsenal
(4-3-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Sheff Utd19%
81% Arsenal
Shots
3Off goal30On goal11

1
Shots blocked
6
0
Corner kicks
7
2
Offsides
5
6
Saves
0
11
Fouls
4
1
Yellow cards
0
0
Red cards
0

Sheff Utd vs Arsenal Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Sheffield United and Arsenal FC is 0-3. 4 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 7 meetings with Sheffield United playing at home, Sheffield United have won 2 times, there have been 2 draws while Arsenal FC have won 3 times. The goal difference is 9-4 in favour of Arsenal FC.
During the last 15 meetings, Sheffield United have won 2 times, there have been 4 draws while Arsenal FC have won 9 times. The goal difference is 31-7 in favour of Arsenal FC.
Arsenal FC have a winning streak of 6 matches in Premier League.
Did you know that Sheffield United scores 32% of their goals between the minutes 61-75? This is the highest percentage in the league.
Did you know that Arsenal FC scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Sheffield United have a losing streak of 3 matches at home.
Sheffield United have played 5 home matches in a row without winning.
Sheffield United haven't won any of their last 4 games against Arsenal FC.
Sheffield United haven't scored in 5 of their 13 home matches in Premier League this season.
Arsenal FC haven't scored in 2 of their 13 away matches in Premier League this season.
Gustavo Hamer has assisted the most goals for Sheffield United with 3. Bukayo Saka is Arsenal FC's biggest assister (7).
Anel Ahmedhodzic has more yellow cards (8) than any other player at Sheffield United. Kai Havertz has collected 6 for Arsenal FC.
Sheffield United have conceded a goal in each of their last 7 matches.
Sheffield United wins 1st half in 14% of their matches, Arsenal FC in 48% of their matches.
Sheffield United wins 14% of halftimes, Arsenal FC wins 48%.
The winner of their last meeting was Arsenal FC.
On their last meeting Arsenal FC won by 5 goals.
When Sheffield United leads 1-0 at home, they win in 100% of their matches.
When Arsenal FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 61% of their matches.
When Sheffield United is down 0-1 home, they win 11% of their matches.
When Arsenal FC is down 1-0 away, they win 12% of their matches.
In Premier League, Arsenal FC has better performance than Sheffield United.
Arsenal FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Sheffield United's.
Sheffield United has streak of 2 matches with 0 scored goals.
Arsenal FC have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against Sheffield United (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Sheffield United won 0, Arsenal FC won 4, 1 draws.
Arsenal FC have lost just 1 of their last 5 Premier League games against Sheffield United.
Sheffield United have won just 1 of their last 5 Premier League games against Arsenal FC.
Sheffield United scores 0.6 goals in a match against Arsenal FC and Arsenal FC scores 2.6 goals against Sheffield United (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Sheffield United and Arsenal FC is 3.2.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Sheffield United and Arsenal FC is 0.8.
Sheffield United scores 1.21 goals when playing at home and Arsenal FC scores 1.83 goals when playing away (on average).
If Gabriel scores against Sheffield United it will be his 5th goal for Arsenal FC this season.
This was Declan Rice's 5th goal for the season.
1/35

News

Head to head

Sheff Utd
Matches:4
Arsenal
0%
Wins: 0
0%
Draws: 0
100%
Wins: 4
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    4 Mar 2024
    Sheff UtdSheff Utd
    0 : 6
    ArsenalArsenal
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    28 Oct 2023
    ArsenalArsenal
    5 : 0
    Sheff UtdSheff Utd
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    11 Apr 2021
    Sheff UtdSheff Utd
    0 : 3
    ArsenalArsenal
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    4 Oct 2020
    ArsenalArsenal
    2 : 1
    Sheff UtdSheff Utd

Form

Sheff UtdSheff Utd
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    13 Apr 2024
    Brentford
    2 : 0
    Sheff Utd
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    7 Apr 2024
    Sheff Utd
    2 : 2
    Chelsea
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    4 Apr 2024
    Liverpool
    3 : 1
    Sheff Utd
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    30 Mar 2024
    Sheff Utd
    3 : 3
    Fulham
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    9 Mar 2024
    Bournemouth
    2 : 2
    Sheff Utd
ArsenalArsenal
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    14 Apr 2024
    Arsenal
    0 : 2
    Aston Villa
  2. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    9 Apr 2024
    Arsenal
    2 : 2
    Bayern Munich
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    6 Apr 2024
    Brighton
    0 : 3
    Arsenal
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    3 Apr 2024
    Arsenal
    2 : 0
    Luton
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    31 Mar 2024
    Man City
    0 : 0
    Arsenal

Sheff Utd vs Arsenal Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
1Man City22733273
2Arsenal22553271
3Liverpool21833271
...
19Burnley48213320
20Sheff Utd37223216

Match information

Sheffield United is set to face Arsenal FC at Bramall Lane in an upcoming Premier League match on Monday, 4 March 2024, starting at 20:00 UTC. Sheffield United is currently at the bottom of the league table in 20th position, while Arsenal FC holds the 3rd spot in the standings.

The two teams have faced each other three times, with Arsenal FC winning all three encounters. In their last meeting on 28 October 2023, Arsenal FC emerged victorious with a decisive 5-0 win at their home ground.

Analysts have made their predictions for the upcoming match, suggesting that Sheffield United has a 9.08% chance of winning, the possibility of a draw stands at 13.69%, and Arsenal FC has a significant 77.23% chance of winning. The bookmaker bet365 echoes these expectations with odds of 17 for a Sheffield United win, 7 for a draw, and 1.18 for an Arsenal victory.

For fans looking to watch the match, there are several options for transmissions. Streaming services that will broadcast the game include NOW and SKY GO in the United Kingdom. Additionally, the match will be televised on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports EPL, also in the United Kingdom.