Whoops! Looks like connection is lost! Please refresh the page for updated results.

Huddersfield Town vs Chelsea FC

10:00
11/08/2018 at 10:00
WATCH OVER 140,000 LIVE STREAMS AT BET365
00:00 / 90:00
WATCH OVER 140,000 LIVE STREAMS AT BET365

1. Sign In or open account at bet365
2. You are required to either have a funded account or to have placed a bet within the last 24 hours
3. Open live stream player and select the game

----------------------------------------------------------

Please note: country restrictions apply.

+18

Stadium

John Smith's Stadium
Huddersfield
24,500

Stadium

Stamford Bridge
London
41,798

Betting Tips

Huddersfield Town
Avg. goals scored at home
0.79 goals

Chelsea FC
When the odds are 1.52 the expected chance of winning is 62%, but with these odds this team wins 38% matches

Huddersfield Town
Score 27% of their goals between
46'-60'

Chelsea FC
Score 23% of their goals between
0'-15'

Chelsea FC
When losing 0-1 away, they win
1/9 matches

Huddersfield Town
When losing 0-1 at home, they win
1/9 matches

Huddersfield Town
When leading 1-0 at home, they win
5/9 matches

Chelsea FC
Have scored goal in second half in consecutive games
7/9 matches

Chelsea FC
First goal scored
4/6 matches

Chelsea FC
When leading 1-0 away, they win
7/9 matches

Show More

Huddersfield Town Fixtures

Bury FC vs Huddersfield Town
10/07/2018 14:45
Load More

Chelsea FC Fixtures

Perth Glory FC vs Chelsea FC
23/07/2018 07:30
Chelsea FC vs Sevilla FC
28/07/2018 11:00
Chelsea FC vs Inter Milan
28/07/2018 14:00
Load More

Internet fans

93,237
48,015,324
Facebook fans
149,417
12,030,711
Twitter followers